This page contains a list of all of the papers, books, and resources used for this research.
- A visualization-based environment for top-down debugging of parallel programs
- Classifying Software Changes: Clean or Buggy?
- Delta Execution for Efficient State-Space Exploration of Object-Oriented Programs
- Identifying Failure Causes in Java Programs: An Application of Change Impact Analysis
- Interactive visual debugging with UML*
- PROVIDE: a process visualization and debugging environment
- Simplifying and Isolating Failure-Inducing Input
- VIPS: A Visual Debugger
- Visual debugging of multithreaded Java programs
- Literature Review
- Reverse Engineering
page revision: 3, last edited: 28 Jan 2009 23:06